By submitting an article to LeadinGuides.com, you acknowledge that you understand and comply with the following:
Our requirements for accepting a guest post are:
- The post must be a minimum of 300 words.
- The post has keyword research done for its topic, and you supply SEO information with the title, including meta description, and optimize all headings for the chosen keywords.
- Optionally, guest posts submitted should be accompanied by an image for the post. This shall be available for commercial use, e.g., CC BY 2.0. If you provide diagrams, these shall be reproduced using the website theme.
- To be accepted, the post itself needs to be fully formatted with correct grammar, style, and spelling. Likewise, you should avoid using the passive voice.
- The post is broadly consistent, in content, approach and format, to other LeadinGuides posts.
- Free guest post may not any affiliate or inbound links, nor promotes a service or business (we do permit a backlink in the author acknowledgement0). However, sponsored guest post may include only as many affiliate or inbound links corresponding to the amount ordered for.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting an article to the LeadinGuides, you acknowledge that you understand and comply with the following terms and conditions:
- Guest posts must be your own original work and have no other duplicated content online.
- We do not permit plagiarism or copyright infringement.
- When quoting others, please ensure you correctly cite the source.
- We do not assert copyright over guest posts, and intellectual property rights remain with the author. However, you agree to grant the LeadinGuides exclusive and perpetual use of the work.
- You are more than welcome to share a link to the posts you have authored on social media or your website.
- You may add only as many affiliate or inbound links as you are willing to pay for in the ratio of 2 to 500 words. As such, you agree to make payment at most, 5 working days after we publish your post and notify you.
- We reserve the right to amend and remove excess links before or after publishing.
- Guest post writers may include one link to their website plus social media profile links within the author acknowledgement. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- We do not offer any compensation for writing guest posts.
- We do not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- LeadinGuides reserves the right to edit guest posts wherever necessary.
- Once we officially post a guest post, you are welcome to request we make grammatical or wording changes. Any edits that change the content or meaning of an article will need an “EDIT:” disclaimer added with a date. You are also welcome to request changes and updates to your photo, bio, or links. If at any time in the future you want to request such changes, contact us, and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- LeadinGuides reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a free guest post without prior notice to the guest post author.
- Sponsored guest post is automatically permanent. However, we reserve the right to remove sponsored post when there is breach of contract after giving 3 days notice.
- By providing a guest post to LeadinGuides, you agree that you are neither a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be an entitled member of LeadinGuides’s website or company.