About this Basic ICT Course for Educators
Enrol in this Basic ICT Course for Educators to start off your journey to becoming a tech-savvy educator. You’ll learn all the basics of computer and phone operation. At the end of this course, you will become very comfortable using your computer and smartphone like a professional.
This course is for teachers and education staff that cannot boast of their ability to use computers very well.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify different kinds of computers and mobile devices
- Understand and use key computer jargon correctly
- Couple up and connect computer/mobile components
- Personalize your computer or mobile devices to your taste
- Work with input devices comfortably
- Work with files, folders, icons and applications
- Create and operate an email account
- Use the internet to easily locate information and download files.
- Maintain your computer and mobile devices and solve common minor isues