INDEPENDENT EDUCATION SEMINAR, KANO 2019
WHAT TO LEARN
SCHOOL OWNERS/ADMINISTRATORS will learn how to make their school grow in a sustainable way.
TEACHERS will learn how to make themselves more valuable and generate multiple streams of income through increased professionalism
STUDENTS will learn how to attain substantive education for self-reliance and immediate employment
THE INDEPENDENT EDUCATION SEMINAR
The Independent Education Seminar, Kano 2019 which is scheduled to hold on Tuesday, October 1, 2019 is the company’s third annual advocacy and capacity-building seminar.
In each seminar, participants discuss topical issues in Nigerian education and ways out through the Nigerian Education Reformation campaign. In addition, veteran educationists, mostly university dons, teach new and cutting-edge skills which stakeholders in Education – particularly students, teachers and school owners – require to succeed under the reformed (21st century and future) education environment.
GUEST SPEAKERS &
In the Independent Education Seminar, Kano 2019; guest speakers from Bayero University Kano and other tertiary institutions in Kano State shall discuss the following major topic:
- Contemporary Issues in Nigerian Education Sector – to provide insight into these issues and inspire change in the minds of the participating stakeholders – teachers, school administrators and school owners towards improvement.
- Recent Developments in Global Education Community, Enhancing Quality Education Delivery – to provide insight into recent developments in the global education community and guide participating educators towards implementing, pursuing and attaining the goals of these progresses.
- Sustainable School Growth and Multiple Streams of Income for Teachers in the 21st Century Learning Environment – to provide insight into the principle of school growth and give practical guidelines to help participating school owners succeed in the business while creating value at the same time. And also to unveil the multiple sources of income that are available to teachers and to give practical guidelines to help participating teachers earn more money without exiting the classroom through increased professionalism.
- The School and the Labour Market: – To equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed with excellence in their academic works. And also to give practical guides and inspiration to help position students to succeed as graduates in time of unemployment/underemployment.
Registration for the Independent Education Seminar opens on Sunday, September 15, 2019. There are three category of registration.
- Individual registration – N1, 000 per student/NYSC member and N 2, 000 per teacher. Anyone registering as student/NYSC member will have to come with their ID cards.
- School Owner/Administrator – N 5, 000 per school owner/administrator
- Group Registration – This is specifically for schools that will sponsor their staff. A school willing to sponsor a group of 5 teachers will only pay for 4. While schools that wish to sponsor a group of 10 teachers will only have to pay for 8.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Fill and submit the form appropriately
- Make payment of appropriate amount
- Once your payment is confirmed, your ticket details will be sent to you.
You may also register:
- At BUK with Daniel Abraham – 08067349791
- At FCAPT with Mohammed Abubakar Waziri – 07065696228; Babajide Adesina – 07038034469
- Through SMS, WhatsApp or Call – 08067689217
BUILD YOUR BUSINESS, INVEST IN YOURSELF
The future you do not create is the one that will surprise you
DATE: Tuesday, October 1, 2019
KICK-OFF: 10:30 AM Prompt
VENUE & ADDRESS
VENUE: Federal College of Agricultural Produce Technology (FCAPT)
ADDRESS: Plot 54 – 56 Central Bank Quarters Road, Extension, Hotoro GRA, Kano
CALL FOR DIRECTION: 07065696228
Email: [email protected]