In one line
In this post with keywords: independent-education-seminar-kano-2019, you will learn everything necessary about the forthcoming Independent Education Seminar.
The Independent Education Seminar
The Independent Education Seminar, Kano 2019 which is scheduled to hold on Tuesday, October 1, 2019 is the company’s third annual seminar. This annual event is both an advocacy and capacity-building exercise.
Objective of the Independent Education Seminar
As an advocacy event, in each seminar, participants discuss topical issues in Nigerian education and ways out through the Nigerian Education Reformation campaign.
As a capacity-building exercise on the other hand, guest speakers teach new and cutting-edge skills which stakeholders in Education – particularly students, teachers and school owners – require to succeed under the reformed (21st century and future) education environment.
Venue of the Independent Education Seminar
This year’s edition, the Independent Education Seminar, Kano 2019, will hold at Federal College of Agricultural Produce Technology, Kano. It is slated to takeoff by 10.30 am prompt.
In the Independent Education Seminar, Kano 2019; guest speakers from Bayero University Kano and other tertiary institutions in Kano State shall discuss the following major topic:
- Contemporary Issues in Nigerian Education Sector – to provide insight into these issues and inspire change in the minds of the participating stakeholders – teachers, school administrators and school owners towards improvement.
- Recent Developments in Global Education Community, Enhancing Quality Education Delivery – to provide insight into recent developments in the global education community and guide participating educators towards implementing, pursuing and attaining the goals of these progresses.
- Sustainable School Growth and Multiple Streams of Income for Teachers in the 21st Century Learning Environment – to provide insight into the principle of school growth and give practical guidelines to help participating school owners succeed in the business while creating value at the same time. And also to unveil the multiple sources of income that are available to teachers and to give practical guidelines to help participating teachers earn more money without exiting the classroom through increased professionalism.
- The School and the Labour Market: – To equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed with excellence in their academic works. And also to give practical guides and inspiration to help position students to succeed as graduates in time of unemployment/underemployment.
Registration for the Independent Education Seminar opens on Sunday, September 15, 2019. There are three category of registration.
- Individual registration – N1, 000 per student/NYSC member and N 2, 000 per teacher. Anyone registering as student/NYSC member will have to come with their ID cards.
- School Owner/Administrator – N 5, 000 per school owner/administrator
- Group Registration – This is specifically for schools that will sponsor their staff. A school willing to sponsor a group of 5 teachers will only pay for 4 (i.e. N8, 000). While schools that wish to sponsor a group of 10 teachers will only have to pay N15, 000.
- Kindly click on the registration link,
- Fill and submit the form appropriately
- Make payment of appropriate amount
- Once your payment is confirmed, your ticket details will be sent to you.
You may also register:
- At BUK with Daniel Abraham – 08067349791
- At FCAPT with Mohammed Abubakar Waziri – 07065696228; Babajide Adesina – 07038034469
- Through SMS, WhatsApp or Call – 08067689217